You’ve decided exactly how many flowers you want in each bouquet … chosen the perfect colors… and determined who should sit next to whom at the reception-now it’s time to think about what you’d like to give your guests as a remembrance of this special day they’ve shared with you.
Once upon a time, the traditional takeaway was a little sachet of wrapped Jordan almonds, and that’s still a lovely favor.
But if you want your favors to be more personal-and, perhaps, more fun- the sky’s the limit for inventive brides!
Here are just a few ideas to inspire your creativity:
- Sunglasses are thoughtful favors for an outdoor wedding, especially for guests who forgot their own! And they’ll be handy later, as an extra pair to keep in the car or tuck in a beach bag.
- Flip flops are a smart choice for the dance floor, or a beach wedding-and when your guests take them home, they’ll think of you every time they wear them again.
- If you’re a “DIY couple,” personalized coasters are unique and useful gifts. Making them is easy to do and easy on the budget, too. Ceramic tiles, a photo or graphic, and a bottle of Mod Podge are all you need to create beautiful, waterproof coasters. Personalize them with your names and/or a clever phrase like “Eat, Drink and be Married.” Visit modpodgerocksblog.com for more ideas.
- Share a loving spark by giving out sparklers with labels that say “Experience the spark that got us started!”… providing your venue allows, of course!
- Or, customize packages or tins of mints with a label that proclaims “Mint to Be!”
No matter what you decide, the most memorable, meaningful favors are those that reflect you and your partner.
|PS. Here are some great DIY ideas from the Knot.