10 Creative Guest Book Alternatives
The traditional guest book usually ends up in the closet. Instead, create a living reminder of the guests that came to celebrate your special day. Make it a keepsake that you will use or display in your home for years to come. Any one of these items with your guests signatures will bring years of enjoyment.
- A monogramed and dated wood sign
- A coffee table book of your favorite city
- Jenga blocks
- The pieces of a jigsaw puzzle
- A Globe or an Atlas
- A dictionary signed next to a word that describes you
- Glass ball ornaments for your Christmas tree
- The photo matte around your favorite photo
- Never forget a loved one’s birthday again – choose a calendar, and ask guests to sign on their birthday!
Love to water ski? How about a vintage water ski to sign. Are you a music lover? Vinyl records could be your guest book. If you are a boater, how about an oar? Having a beach wedding, a life-ring buoy would be appropriate. The possibilities are endless.
You will be guaranteed to have a keepsake to look back on for years to come.