9 Fabulous Accessories to Sparkle Your Wedding Look
Choosing the right wedding accessories is the final touch that makes your look your own, but even one too many can be over the top! After all, your gown is amazing – so don’t compete with it.
So, what are some accessory options? Let’s look at a few:
- A stunning necklace makes a bold statement with a simple elegant gown. What style compliments your look?
- Every hear of a fascinator? A fascinator is a sophisticated cross between a hair accessory and a cocktail hat and can have feathers, flowers, beads or a veil.
- Does your gown have an ornate neckline? Think about a beautiful drop earring to draw attention to your face.
- Have plans to wear your hair up? Rock it with a pair of wild chandelier danglers for movement and style.
- Wearing an embellished dress with beadwork? Let that dictate your accessories.
- Want to personalize your look? How about a belt or sash? Just be sure it’s not too matchy-matchy, you definitely want it to show.
- Suggestions for a veil? Choose the perfect color but don’t let it steal the show! And, if the back of your dress is what you love most, don’t cover it up, go for a very sheer veil.
- Like a retro look? Consider a bird cage. (yes, they’re fabulous).
- Simple works too with a wreath of fresh flowers, picking up colors of your bridesmaids gowns.
Choose accessories that reflect your personal style, not what’s trendy at the moment. Remember pictures are forever and trends come and go. Choose what you love and you’ll always feel beautiful.
All the best,
PS. Here are the nine rules for accessorizing according to the Knot.